From now onward, I am start sharing [consider gift away] freebies for visitor of this blog, in weekly basis. Particularly accounting, financial or taxation related stuffs. They could be accounting [or financial or taxes] e-books, small handy accounting or financial applications [e.g. calculator or coverter], or spreadsheet, or even software that you can download for fr’ee. No, it is not a joke, it is at no cost.
They comes at the following conditions:
- As is
- Download and use it on your risk
- No support provided
As they are freebies, no reward required by this blog or myself as the blog owner, BUT your support.
So, how to support?
- Let me know if the link is broken [so that I can re-upload as soon as I am available]
- If you have used accounting e-book, or financial or tax related stuffs [used e-book, application, or software, spreadsheet], consider to share them here 🙂
- If you have a blog or site, make a post and let your friends and your reader [visitor] know about this freebies so that they can grab their too. Or just simply link this blog at your sidebar [if you have no time to make a blog post].
- If you have facebook, great, you can tell your friends about this.
- If you have a tweeter, tweet this [the fastest way to share].
- Dig or stumble upon.
Accounting 1 and 2 Quickstudy Reference [Download for F.re,e]
For the initial download, here are two cool mini accounting quickstudy references. They are posters that you can print and bring, consisted of accounting quickstudy reference. From basic to intermediate accounting, debit and credit, cash and accrual accounting, financial statement elements, even the journal entries, depreciation, calculation, ratio and analysis.
How can be basic accounting e book become 4 pages only? They are shrinked, written in short sentences [quotes], colorful and easy to navigate, yet memorable.
Grab yours here:
- Accounting 1 Quickstudy Reference Guides
| 4 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB | Download |
- Accounting 2 Quickstudy Reference Guides
| 2 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB | Download |
Should any suggestion, quiries, feel free to write yours on the comment form below. Enjoy!
Accounting9 years ago
Check Payment Issues Letter [Email] Templates
Accounting9 years ago
How To Calculate And Record Depreciation [of Fixed Asset]
Accounting10 years ago
What is Journal Entry For Foreign Currency Transactions
Accounting5 years ago
Accounting for Business Acquisition Using Purchase Method